WHO AM I?
The question "Who am I?" is a philosophical inquiry that explores one's identity, purpose, and self-awareness. It delves into aspects of beliefs, experience, thoughts, and emotions that shape an individual's sense of self. The answer to this question can vary based on perspective, introspection, and life experience.
So let's move on to the tile of my first blog.
My name is Chetankumar Prakash Chaudhari, male, age 36, living in Pune; education: M.Sc. Chemistry from the University of Pune; profession: Chemistry Lecturer in various private academic institutions in Pune city. This is just a hint of my self-identity. I will explore my sense of self as this writing journey progresses.
So, this is now my blog. Will anyone read it? Will anyone link to it? Pass the link on; I have no idea. Will it matter that I am known in some circles for the things I wrote some years ago? Not a bit. There is something scary and genuinely invigorating about the prospect.
I won't attempt to add a post every day or comment on every passing event. I welcome comments, and assuming that my success as a blogger is as modest as I expect it to be, I will undertake to respond to every one.
Comments
Post a Comment